We have an amazing range of bikes to choose from. All bikes are maintained and ready for adventure.
- Hybrid Bikes: We have a fleet of Kona and Felt hybrids that are comfortable for riding around the island.
- Road Bikes: With a mix of chip seal and gravel roadways we selected road bikes with a bit more tire width for comfort and confidence on multiple surfaces. We have a large fleet of Kona Roves mixed with a few Felt V100 road bikes.
- Electric Assist Bikes: Explore all day and have plenty of energy for night time activities. Take on the rolling hills with ease as you explore San Juan Island. We have a mixed fleet of Kona and Felt bikes. We maintain the largest fleet of electric bikes on San Juan Island.
All bikes come with helmets, locks, and a flat tire repair kit. Hybrid and Electric bikes are all fitted with a rear rack and a rear rack bag. Road bikes can be fitted with a rear rack upon request. Road bikes will have an under seat bag for carrying a flat tire repair kit. All bikes have mounted water bottle cages on the bike frame.
We have additional equipment available for rent.
- Panniers: Axiom Seymour P25 Twin Bags (25L) $15
- Burley Flatbed Trailer $25
- Burley Kid Trailer $25
Where to go and what to do
There are a lot of great destinations to visit while you’re cycling around San Juan Island. Our staff can provide you with a map and help plan a route.
itemized GEAR LIST
RECOMMENDED (For all cyclists)
- Athletic Shoes
- Water Bottle
Additional items for bike Tours
- Extra Water Bottle
- Extra Snacks
- Gratuity for Guides (greatly appreciated if you’ve reserved a guided bike tour)